The Pop Up Gym
How TWI helped The Pop Up Gym sell out a national first event…
‘’We came to TWI at a crucial time in our business, The Pop Up Gym. We were launching a national first yoga event called ‘PAUSE’ which we believed would take us in a new direction and we needed a professional PR and marketing services that would maximise on this time-sensitive opportunity to create impact.
Our business is built on a personal story of how exercise changes lives. The health and wellbeing sector is extremely competitive, and we felt it was the right time to make this information public. In order for it add authenticity and value to our work in the minds of our clients, this background needed to be sensitively communicated.
We couldn’t be more delighted with the working relationship with TWI and the outcomes. They were immediately able to laser in on the core messaging and established a clear strategy to achieve the press and publicity we hoped for. Their PR and social media services helped our event sell-out, secure radio and print coverage including a television feature on BBC Look East.
Throughout the process we felt genuinely supported and we would recommend their professional services without hesitation.
PR & SOCIAL CAMPAIGN ACHIEVED:
What we did:
- Public relations and media management
- Social media content creation and management
- Video content creation
- Marketing consultancy and strategy/delivery
What we achieved:
- In-studio BBC Radio Suffolk interview
- BBC Look East news television feature
- Bury St Edmunds Bury Free Press in-depth print and online feature
- A social media campaign that reached 22,000 people and generated 400 post engagements and in three weeks
- 300+ ‘click to book’ results
- Increased ticket sales
- Increased brand recognition
GET IN TOUCH
to find out more about how our measurable PR service can make a difference to your bottom line.