CASE STUDY Magazine for essex building company
We are often asked to create company brochures for clients, and always look for new and creative ways to make maximum impact. Here’s a little insight into our latest project.
We have worked with this regional building company for a few years now, and 2019 saw a brand refresh to reflect the company’s growth. Part of the brief was to create a new brochure to showcase some stunning projects, but we wanted to do something a bit different that would stand out from the crowd and give the client a competitive advantage. So, our team used their journalism experience and creative skills to create a unique 24-page glossy magazine, featuring real case studies alongside consumer-friendly articles.
The result? ‘Home Inspirations’ is a hit! This stunning magazine wouldn’t look out of place on any coffee table, and the feedback has been incredible. As well as posting copies to all its previous customers, our client will be sending the magazine to all new potential customers and we are already working on the next issue. Click the link to take a look for yourself.
What we did:
- Magazine content creation – from front cover to back page
- Case studies, including client testimonials and project photos
- Feature articles, including how-to guides and home design advice
- Produced a detailed designed brief for our graphic designer partner
- Sourced images and professional photographer
- Organised print and arranged delivery services
What we achieved:
- The creation of the first issue of ‘Home Inspirations’: a high-quality, professional magazine supplement
- Delivered on time and within budget
- A 30% increase in web traffic in the launch month
- Resulting in over 300 direct website enquiries
- High-quality lead generation
- Including several work referrals from previous clients who had their work featured in the magazine
- Our client gained a fantastic customer response