CASE STUDY Video campaign for essex building company
Since the average person now spends 100 minutes every day watching online videos, we decided to up our video game for our client, a regional building company, and stop social media scrollers in their tracks.
After working on a brand refresh and two ‘Home Inspiration’ magazines, we had some fantastic case studies that we believed needed some video content to truly bring the stunning building projects to life. So, our team partnered with a professional photographer and videographer and, utilising their video expertise alongside our creative skills, produced a video campaign to share across social media.
The campaign not only dramatically increased social media engagement and video views, but we also saw a huge increase in website sessions and users over the period that the campaign was running.
What we did:
- Video content creation using specialist in-house platforms
- Sourced a photographer/ videographer and worked alongside him to capture the best content
- Wrote the copy to overlay onto the video content
- Set up a targeted social media campaign, to get the new video content in front of our clients’ target market
What we achieved:
- The creation of a series of quality videos
- Delivered on time and within budget
- 14 thousand website sessions in the same time frame the video campaign was running
- A 500% increase from the previous period
- Increase in website enquiries and people browsing the case study pages featured in the videos
- Engaging content to share over the COVID-19 pandemic to encourage a steady flow of work